Thursday, April 22, 2010

Update

Hello everyone,

I have not posted in a few days. I had monday off work and went back home to Selkirk for the day and played some golf there. I was back in Carman on tuesday and have played a few rounds and got in some really good practice sessions. My first tournament is on the 17th of May so I still have some time to fine tune this machine. So far to start this year practicing has really good. We do not have a driving range here but there is a practice hole that allows me to work a lot on my wedge play. It is also very quiet around here in the late mornings early afternoon so that helps a lot. I usually try to practice early in the mornings but lately I have been staying up late to talk to Kari on the phone. With her being an hour later then me it makes it a little harder to get to bed early. It is totally worth it to be able to here her voice. I am feeling alone out here some nights so it is nice to be able to talk to a familiar voice. She is coming out on the 2nd of May and I can not wait. That day will be the true start to my summer.

On a side note the head pro Dean North and myself have set up a little contest on the year over here at Carman golf club. We are making a little wager to see who can birdie all the holes first in the least number of rounds. After 3 rounds for both of us he has 11 and I have 7. The most depressing thing about that is that He birdied the hardest hole at the course today:( I will just have to step up my performance that much more.

Take care
Scott

1 comment:

  1. mmm, I don't think 'take care' is a very good catch phrase for the end of you posts... just saying... You might want to think on that one a little bit more...;)

    ReplyDelete