Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello

Hello everyone, I am Scott Borsa. I am a 24 year old CPGA Professional with a career goal to one day tee it up with the best players in the world on the PGA Tour. In this blog I will give you an insight as to where my golf is taking me and how things are progressing into trying to achieve my boy hood dreams.

Hope you all come along for the ride. I do not expect it to be easy or happen over night. I hope that hard work, and a desire to compete can take me places that I would not get the chance to visit if I didn't play this great game.

Scott
p.s. I plan to get a solid catch phrase to end all my entries. Just do not have one yet:)

3 comments:

  1. Hey scotty - nice blog :) Lemme know when you find your catch phrase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You need a picture of you golfing for your header...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cairo I will let you know asap. I need to wait til I go home next week to get a picture off that computer to put on here.

    ReplyDelete